• Package Basic – 1 Event Quick View
    • Sale!
      Package Basic – 1 Event Quick View
    • Package Basic – 1 Event
    • RM1,200.00RM1,450.00
    • Engagement OR Solemnizaton OR Reception | 1 Events ✑ Coverage 3-4hours ✑1 Professional Photographer ✑ 1 Photobook 11x11 40pages  ✑ 1 Exclusive Frame 16RW ✑ FREE Portraiture - Indoor/Outdoor Session - 30min ✑ All Softcopy in exclusive Pendrive  General Terms & Condition Wedding Photography - RM200 for date reservation , next 95% 2 month before event and remaining 5% upon…
    • Buy Now
  • Package Gold – 3 Event Quick View
    • Package Gold – 3 Event Quick View
    • Package Gold – 3 Event
    • RM2,500.00
    • Solemnizaton , Reception & Tandang | 3 Events ✑ Coverage 8-14hours ( Nikah 2hours max , sanding 6hours max , tandang 6hours ) ✑1 Professional Photographer ✑ 1 Photobook 11x11 80pages  ✑ 2 Exclusive Frame 16RW   ✑ FREE Portraiture - Indoor/Outdoor Session - 30min ✑ All Softcopy in exclusive Pendrive  General Terms & Condition Wedding Photography - RM200 for date…
    • Buy Now
  • Package Medium – 2 Event Quick View
    • Package Medium – 2 Event Quick View
    • Package Medium – 2 Event
    • RM1,700.00
    • Solemnizaton & Reception | 2 Events ✑ Coverage 6-8hours ( Nikah 2hours max , sanding 6hours max ) ✑1 Professional Photographer ✑ 1 Photobook 11x11 40pages  ✑ 1 Exclusive Frame 16RW   ✑ FREE Portraiture - Indoor/Outdoor Session - 30min ✑ All Softcopy in exclusive Pendrive  General Terms & Condition Wedding Photography - RM200 for date reservation , next 95% 2…
    • Buy Now
  • PKP Nikah 2021 – Photo + Video Quick View
    • PKP Nikah 2021 – Photo + Video Quick View
    • ,
    • PKP Nikah 2021 – Photo + Video
    • RM1,998.00
    • Engagement OR Solemnizaton | 1 Events ✑ Coverage 3hours coverage ✑1 Professional Photographer & 1 Videographer ✑ 1 Highlight duration 3-5 min ✑ 1 Teaser 1 min ✑ 1 Photobook 11x11 (40pages) ✑ 1 Exclusive Frame size 12rw ✑ FREE Portraiture - Indoor/Outdoor Session - 30min ✑ All Softcopy in pendrive General Terms & Condition Wedding Photography - RM200 for…
    • Buy Now
  • PKP Nikah 2021 – Photo Klang Valley ( Shoot+Softcopy Only) Quick View
    • PKP Nikah 2021 – Photo Klang Valley ( Shoot+Softcopy Only) Quick View
    • PKP Nikah 2021 – Photo Klang Valley ( Shoot+Softcopy Only)
    • RM500.00
    • Engagement OR Solemnizaton | 1 Events ✑ Coverage 3hours coverage ✑1 Professional Photographer ✑ FREE Portraiture - Indoor/Outdoor Session - 30min ✑ All Softcopy in pendrive General Terms & Condition Wedding Photography - RM200 for date reservation , next 95% 2 month before event and remaining 5% upon completion and delivery. - Payment can be made to online transfer MAYBANK2U…
    • Buy Now
  • PKP Nikah 2021 – Photo Only Quick View
    • PKP Nikah 2021 – Photo Only Quick View
    • PKP Nikah 2021 – Photo Only
    • RM999.00
    • Engagement OR Solemnizaton | 1 Events ✑ Coverage 3hours coverage ✑1 Professional Photographer ✑ 1 Photobook 11x11 (40pages) ✑ 1 Exclusive Frame size 12rw ✑ FREE Portraiture - Indoor/Outdoor Session - 30min ✑ All Softcopy in pendrive General Terms & Condition Wedding Photography - RM200 for date reservation , next 95% 2 month before event and remaining 5% upon completion…
    • Buy Now